Want to Live Stream or make your Live event accessible to more people even through your own website! Production companies can charge anywhere from in the region of £4,000 and up for what seems a simple live broadcast. Our Live Video Productions can cut that expense to as little as £250 per hour of live broadcasting.
Contact us for a meeting to discuss your next live stream!
What are the advantages of live streaming anything?
- Video and the information is real time and then available on demand 24/7.
- innovative & modern method of communication.
- Available live on all major platforms of devices and web browsers.
Live Webcast Service Includes:
- A Full HD Production Set up with multi-camera, Lights, and Sound.
- A Broadcast Camera Person.
- A Streaming Technician.
- Live Graphics allowing you to overlay logos, lower 3rd, or include images in your broadcast.
- Pre Event Technical Support.
- HD recording of the Stream.
- Multiple camera angles.
- Your branding in the video which may include your logo.
- Names of presenters displayed in-stream, in real-time.
- Slides, pre-recorded videos in full-screen or split-screen mode.
- Compatibility with PCs, Macs and all major browsers.
- On-demand event recording, available online within one day of the event.
- Social network integration, including with YouTube, Periscope, and Facebook.
- A customised viewing page on the Humber.TV website.
- Statistics about who watched your event, for how long and where from in the world.
You can have the Stream Live on your website or we will build you a dedicated webpage for your stream broadcast.
What type of events would this live streaming service be used at?
- Board and council meetings.
- Press conferences.
- Product presentations.
- Analysts’ meetings.
- Shareholders’ meeting.
- Employment communication.
- Training & education.
- Fashion shows.
- Live concerts.
- Church and worship services.
- Sporting events.
- Medical education.
- Wedding Ceremony
Contact us for a quote and also to discuss your requirements.
(Visited 535 times, 1 visits today)